- State of the art equipment - Dental chair with built in monitor for patient education and to view their own x- rays.
- Digital intraoral x ray system- Shows instant x ray results and highly diagnostic of even small cavities and problems. Very beneficial for patients as it uses 30% less radiation as compared to the conventional x- ray systems.
- Magnification - magnifying loupes are routinely used for precision work to enable minimally invasive dentistry.
- Advanced root canal treatment equipment - root canal treatments are done painlessly with the best rotary systems and using System B and Obtura which mostly specialists use.
- Intraoral Micro etcher - This gadget is used for highly secure bonding of adhesive resins, veneers and crowns.
- Denar Mark. 2 semi - adjustable articulator with slidematic facebow : This special device is used to transfer jaw relations in cases of correction of severe wear of teeth or when large complex bridgework on implants are planned.
Our CBCT scan machine generates high-definition, 3D digital images that provide us with precision anatomical information about the maxillofacial and oral structures.
3D digital imaging is imperative for dental implant treatment to ensure accurate planning and safe surgery. Implant surgery, as with any medical or dental intervention, requires careful planning to ensure no inadvertent damage is caused. 3D imaging allows us to look at your jaw bone from all angles on a computer screen and assess very carefully what surgical options are available to you. This imaging also allows us to plan and complete your implant surgery with complete precision, ensuring that we can safely avoid any nerves or blood vessels in the region. We will be delighted to demonstrate this equipment to you and show exactly what advantages this safe, affordable and non-invasive imaging technique has over normal dental x-rays.