- State of the art equipment - Dental chair with built in monitor for patient education and to view their own x- rays.
- Digital intraoral x ray system- Shows instant x ray results and highly diagnostic of even small cavities and problems. Very beneficial for patients as it uses 30% less radiation as compared to the conventional x- ray systems.
- Magnification - magnifying loupes are routinely used for precision work to enable minimally invasive dentistry.
- Advanced root canal treatment equipment - root canal treatments are done painlessly with the best rotary systems and using System B and Obtura which mostly specialists use.
- Intraoral Micro etcher - This gadget is used for highly secure bonding of adhesive resins, veneers and crowns.
- Denar Mark. 2 semi - adjustable articulator with slidematic facebow : This special device is used to transfer jaw relations in cases of correction of severe wear of teeth or when large complex bridgework on implants are planned.
- Free Wi - Fi zone.
- Free 30 min car park just below the practice.
- Free Consultation for Dental Implants and Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Hygienist services.